Married and looking...

Notifications
Clear all

Married and looking!

Zaphiroth
Topic starter
(@zaphiroth)
New Polyamorists

So I'm sure this has been posted many times over since people who are new to the process like us are like deers in the headlights. 

Me and my wife have been together for 10 years and have always considered poly life but never felt it was the time or financially didn't feel comfortable bringing someone in. However, we have now officially decided it was time and are both looking forward to it. The problem we are having is two things. One, how to start? We made a dating profile that is ment to be specific to like minded women. But we are not sure other ways to look for someone. Second, we don't know anyone with our lifestyle and worry that our family or community will look negatively on our lifestyle.  Does anyone have any advice on these two issues?

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Summer Rain
Admin
(@summer-rain)

Its always a good start to just let people know that you and your wife are poly. Once you start talking about it with other people like friends it starts to get around. Also hanging out the like minded people is always a good start. Make sure to always put your picture and your wife's pictures on profiles so that other girls have a general picture of you guys. 

Share: