Ask Polyam.us any q...

Notifications
Clear all

Ask Polyam.us any question?

Polyam Us
Admin
Topic starter
(@jimmy)

I want to introduce our polyamory family. My Name is Jimmy and my two wives are Chacha and Summer. We have built this forum (community) so that you can get all your polyamory questions answered. So feel free to start a topic, help us create new forums (Categories), and help us share so that other people can find this new place on the internet. If you're in a polyamory relationship please feel free to help us answer questions that we might not have answers to. 

4 Replies
Cocoberry
(@cocoberry)
New Polyamorists

Hey guys, first off I just want to say thank you for doing all of this. I have been following you guys on tiktok for a long time and you all are awesome. 

I need some advice. My wife and I were poly when we got together, and we have been in a couple poly relationships, but for the last year we have only been poly when she feels like it. And it's hard because if I start catching feelings for somebody I immediately have to distance myself and talk to her about it,  but if she meets somebody then all of the sudden were Polly again. I'm lost, and I don't know what to do...

Polyam Us
Admin
Topic starter
(@jimmy)

You have to put yourself in her shoes also and see that what she is bringing to the table is something that can be very hard in the beginning and for some people it never gets easy. You just need to make sure you make her your priority and have her know that. The more comfortable and less argument you guys have about being poly the easier it gets. See what she enjoys about being poly and take the angle. 

Puertorricanpolycouple
(@puertorricanpolycouple)
New Polyamorists

Hello, we are a married couple from Puerto Rico. About 3 months ago we been interested in polyamory. It’s been so hard for us to find the perfect girl for us. Since people from our country are very close minded. We want to ask you how you did it. How did you know that she was the perfect one to join you. Also we been using dating apps, but it’s not working either. Sometimes we loose hope to form a beautiful relationship like this. We even cry when we see stuff like this, because we want it so bad. Please give us some advice .

1 Reply
Polyam Us
Admin
(@jimmy)

@puertorricanpolycouple I suggest you keep trying and invite people over as friends first. Don't go for hey JOIN our relationship, make it fun let other girls enjoy being around both of you. You have to start somewhere. Try to join groups that make it so you have girls are around. Both of you have to be around a lot of girls to find the right one.

Share: