Am I Normal For Thi...

Notifications
Clear all

Am I Normal For This Polyamory Philosophy- That Sexual Intimacy Should Be Able To Be A Natural Extension/Part/Social Activity Of/With Friendship With Women/The Opposite Sex?

Esoterist
Topic starter
(@esoterist)
New Polyamorists

Spoiler

I am male, and nothing against long terms relationships in anyway, but I find the whole idea that for me a woman can only either be a platonic friend, or monogamous girlfriend/spouse/fiancé to be limiting, and absurd.  Why can’t a woman (who already has a beau/husband) be both a genuine friend, and sexual partner?  To me comforting sensual/sexual intimacy/touch should be able to be a natural extension/part of friendship with women/the opposite sex.  My idealistic way of doing things would be having a primary girlfriend, where sometimes on the side I openly share sexual intimacy with other women.

When you think about it polyamorous sex can also be spiritually generous to others too, for example a female friend who is experiencing emotional turmoil/a breakup with her boyfriend, as comfort while she lets out the emotional pain, you massage her hair/shoulders/breasts, or masturbate her vulva to orgasm.

I’d call this generous- while chatting with a female friend, about a topic of mutual interest, sensually/sexually massaging her how she likes/guiding my hand for showing me how she likes to masturbate.  As if you should only be able to do such a thing with only one person during any given time period, I find absurd.  As if a female friend couldn’t have a boyfriend/husband as her primary sexual partner, and sometimes on the side openly share such sensual/sexual touch with me.

My philosophy would be one of that once a female friend has shared such sexual/sensual touch with me once/I’ve seen her masturbate/naked once, it should be able to be a natural, emotionally comforting, and fun/pleasurable part/social activity of friendship with her, e.g. snuggling with her bare breasts as a pillow for emotional comfort, while feeling sad.  Unequivocally snuggling with/laying my head on a woman’s bare breasts as a pillow, & gentle breast touching, would be one dream aspect of polyamorous friendship with women, along with watching her masturbate/her guiding me for how she likes to touch her vulva to masturbate, while I masturbate her to climax.

Anyone else here also feel this way too?

-Esoterist

Share: